Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Photoshop Demo - Learn to use Photoshop layers

Experimental Photoshop - Working with Layers - YouTube


Experimental Photoshop - Working with Layers - YouTube


Leave notes for more information about using layers in Photoshop.

This is the stamp duty for the development of the project I am working on it. Has been working in about 33 minutes. I accelerated to 500 percent for this movie. The first drawing the character. Of course, a pilot project and never one to go with it, but it helps to have a flow of ideas.

I created a movie with Camtasia. I have an older version, but still very good.

I work in my Photoshop for all illustrations that use hand-drawn look. My Wacom Intuos III is my input device faviorite platform.




Experimental Photoshop - Working with Layers - YouTube

Learn Photoshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment